Smoking is bad affect in my health.it causes in a canser is my health.please don,t this smoking.and nice this life to enjoy.
Chatabout.com a place to chat about what interests you!
Cigarettes are a huge part of many people’s lives and a familiar sight in today’s world. The Mayan civilisation chewed tobacco leaves and smoked, but they also mixed the tobacco leaves with other plants and herbs to make medicines. Columbus was probably the first European to see tobacco leaves and the first one to introduce tax on tobacco was King James I of England.
Even though tobacco was very much enjoyed in the ancient world, the first health warnings began in the 1950s. Today, the tobacco industry receives negative publicity and the people are informed about the addictive and deadly effects of smoking. In spite of all the warnings, a good cigarette is enjoyed by many around the world.
What do you believe, should Smoking be banned permanently?
I believe I read somewhere that people with depression are more likely to smoke because it helps them deal with anxiety. I kind of understand that. It's a terrible habit and I know I'm setting a bad example.
I love the smoke of the cigarette but I really tried not to smoke because I know smoking is dangerous to our health.
I smoke. Do I known its unhealthy for me? Yes. But it is what it is. I also think the only people that should get to speak on the matter of quicking are people who used to and have given it up.
Smoking the lesser known facts
• Smokers in their 40's have as many facial wrinkles as non-smokers in their 60's.
• In Britain, one person is diagnosed with lung cancer - the cancer most commonly associated with smoking every 15 minutes.
• 114,000 people die every year from smoking. That's 312 every day.
• Smoking gives you yellow teeth, bad breath and hollow cheeks from repeated sucking on cigarettes.
• Around half of all regular smokers will eventually be killed by their habit.
• Female smokers have a 30 per sent lower fertility rate than non smokers.
• Male smokers are 50 per cent more likely to be impotent.
• Around 450 children start smoking every day.
• Men who smoke around their pregnant partner can significantly harm their unborn child.
• Women who smoke and take the contraceptive pill are 10 times higher in smokers than non-smokers.
• From brittle hair to stomach ulcer and problems with conception, the effects of smoking are numerous and often deadly.
each person owns his life, however, I believe that when you have a habit that affects people around you should be aware that should be taken not affect people around you
I can't stand smokers and I used to be one. Well, it's not so much the smokers, it's the smoking. People are okay as long as they are considerate. The problem is the smell sticks to a person no matter how considerate they are and then it bothers others. Give up, people!
I smoke and have for over 30 years. I'm not really worried about cancer. You can get cancer in many ways and I also know a lot of people who have never smoked and still got cancer.
I think its a little hypocritical to outlaw cigarettes and make marijuana legal. I do respect others when I smoke, so I feel others should respect the fact that I enjoy it.
i don't understand why people smoke. it's unhealthy. it doesn't just the individual but also the people around you. i hate the smell. i'm so against it to the point where i would cut people off.
I hate that i ever started smoking, it is really tough to stop and even with nicotine gum and patches the cravings continue and it becomes more and more challenging
- (MLB) Baseball
- (NBA) Basketball
- (NFL) Football
- (NHL) Ice Hockey
- Do You Believe?
- Extreme Sports
- Mind Boggling
- Serious Issues
- TV Shows
- Women's Issues
- World Issues